Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Too many ideas, too little time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is what happens when my brain goes into overload. I had way too many cakes I had planned on making, and as a result, only came out with three (and one that is NOT shown it was sooo bad - really); and they aren't even good. I am really embarrassed to post these, but this blog is about my progress so I am going ahead with it. I think I've regressed. From now on I won't plan on making four heart cakes and some mini cakes for work to look like conversation hearts (the pink hearts letters are purposely blurred in case you are wondering). I will post more about this adventure tomorrow or the next day. I am exhausted and need to go to bed right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.